The Mountain Transit Authority has been an important part of the Region IV community for nearly 40 years. MTA services are not exclusively for the elderly or disabled members of a community…anyone can ride with MTA.
- The bus will not stop unless passengers are visible on the side of the main road. When passengers see the bus approaching, wave your hand at the driver to indicate that you wish the bus to stop.
- Not all watches are set to the same time, so be at the bus stop early!
- ANYONE can ride the bus! But remember, not all watches are set to the same time, so be at the bus stop early.
- All buses have wheelchair lift equipment.
- Deviation service available, please call a day in advance. Additional charges may apply. We will deviate up to 3/4 of a mile off route